LONDON, Nov 17 (Reuters) - Volkswagen Leasing, a leasing unit of Europe's biggest auto maker Volkswagen , may sell an asset-backed bond totalling 965 million euros this week, a source close to the deal said on Monday. West LB is managing the issue, which is via special purpose vehicle VCL No. 6 Ltd. The bond is backed by Volkswagen car leases in Germany. The latest structure of the transaction is below. RATING AMOUNT WAL* PRICE TALK AAA 935 mln 1.5 Euribor plus 11-12 bps A+ 30 mln ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen unit may sell 965 mln euro ABS this week" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.