FRANKFURT, July 23 (Reuters) - Volkswagen will have difficulty breaking even in North America next year if exchange rates remain at current levels, Volkswagen head Pischetsrieder told analysts on Friday. Pischetsrieder had earlier sounded a warning note on the outlook for its U.S. business for this year, saying there is a "very high" risk that its loss in the United States will widen in the second half of this year, from almost half a billion euros in the first six months. Earlier in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen-US breakeven in '05 hard at current FX" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.