NEW YORK, Feb 22 (Reuters) - VW Credit Inc., the U.S. finance unit of Volkswagen AG will price a $1.5 billion asset-backed securities deal, backed by auto leases, market sources said on Tuesday. Barclays Capital and Citigroup will serve as lead underwriters for the offering, market sources said. The following are preliminary terms for the upcoming deal, "Volkswagen Auto Lease Trust 2005-A": CLASS SIZE WAL RATING WINDOW BENCHMARK A1 425MM .36 A1+/P1 1-9MOS INTERP LIBOR+1A A2 420MM 1.05 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen U.S. unit to price $1.5 bln ABS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642