FRANKFURT, March 24 (Reuters) - Volkswagen welcomed the intention by its largest shareholder, Porsche , to increase its stake in Europe's largest carmaker further, VW said on Saturday. "A stable shareholder structure is very important for the long-term-oriented automobile business," Chief Executive Martin Winterkorn said in a statement. "The increased stake serves also to further secure our cooperation on the basis of the current governing contract," he continued. Volkswagen said it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen welcomes Porsche plan to up stake in VW" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642