FRANKFURT, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Volkswagen reported a 20.7 percent drop in nine-month operating earnings amid tough pricing conditions and negative currency effects, Europe's largest automaker said on Thursday. The company stuck to its guidance, however, for a full year operating profit of 1.9 billion euros ($2.43 billion) excluding 400 million in restructuring charges, after reporting third-quarter earnings of 1.47 billion euros before one-offs. It added that its ForMotion efficiency ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen's 9-mo operating profit falls 20.7 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642