FRANKFURT, Jan 31 (Reuters) - General Motors appointed Karl-Thomas Neumann as President of GM Europe and chief executive of its European unit Opel as of March 1, the company said on Thursday. "Furthermore Neumann will be GM Vice President and a member of the GM Executive Committee. He will play a key role in the global leadership of GM," it said in a statement.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen's Neumann Named Top Opel Exec" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.