FRANKFURT, July 27 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's troubled Spanish brand, SEAT, expects to remain in the red this year, the unit said on Friday. Earlier on Friday, Volkswagen posted results that showed SEAT managed to swing to a small operating profit of 4 million euros ($5.46 million) in the second quarter from a loss of 29 million in the year-earlier period. "The earnings improvement is a result of restructuring measures introduced by SEAT Chief Executive Erich Schmitt, which aim to bring ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen's SEAT brand still expects loss in 2007" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.