FRANKFURT, April 30 (Reuters) - Volkswagen , the world's fourth-largest carmaker, reported on Wednesday that operating profit at its core VW brand rose 19 percent in the first quarter to 461 million euros ($718.1 million). Revenues were flat at 18.09 billion euros, translating to a near 2.55 margin versus last year's 2.14 percent. (Reporting by Christiaan Hetzner)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen's VW brand increases Q1 oper margin" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.