STOCKHOLM, Aug 18 (Reuters) - Swedish trucks maker AB Volvo's Aero unit will not take part in the auction of Daimler-Chrysler AG's aero engines division, the Swedish business daily Dagens Industri reported on Monday. "Before Volvo Aero decided to refrain from entering a bid for MTU it carried out an extensive analysis which showed that the synergies between the companies are insufficient," Dagens Industri said on its Internet web site. "The sum on the price tag turned out to be too ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo Aero won't bid for German MTU -report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642