STOCKHOLM, April 25 (Reuters) - World number two truck maker Volvo's top executive said on Friday the group was still seeing very few cancellations of truck orders in its European business, but customers there had grown more hesitant. "(There is a) very little cancellation rate -- an anecdotal cancellation rate but no trouble at all to replace those, so it is not an issue," Volvo Chief Executive Leif Johansson told a news conference. "But I think there is a greater uncertainty among ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo CEO-Quality of Europe order book still robust" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.