LONDON, April 25 (Reuters) - Sweden's AB Volvo is considering legal action against EU regulators if they approve a deal for DaimlerChrysler AG and Deutsche Telekom AG to collect German road tolls, the Financial Times reported on Friday. Sources familiar with the situation told Reuters on Thursday the European Commission is set next week to conditionally approve a venture between Deutsche Telekom and DaimlerChrysler for an electronic road toll system in Germany. The two firms, together ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo considering action on EU toll decision-FT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.