SHANGHAI, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Volvo's construction equipment arm expects its sales in China to grow roughly 15 percent annually over the next three years, up from around 10 percent growth in 2006, an executive said on Wednesday. In the next three years, the construction equipment unit of the Swedish trucks and engineering group will boost the capacity of its 70 percent-owned unit, Shandong Lingong Construction Machinery Co, by 10-20 percent, the executive said. Lingong currently is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo construction gear unit sees fast China growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.