STOCKHOLM, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Vehicle deliveries by Sweden's Volvo , the world's second biggest truck maker, rose 20 percent in January through August, the company said on Monday. The rise was the same as registered in the January to July period. Volvo said in a statement that deliveries of its Mack brand rose 55 percent, Renault Trucks were up 10 percent while Volvo Trucks rose 18 percent during the period.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo deliveries up 20 pct in Jan-August period" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.