STOCKHOLM, Dec 18 (Reuters) - Volvo , the world's number two truck maker, said on Tuesday that Deputy Chief Executive Jorma Halonen would retire in 2008. Halonen, who has been in charge of the company's expansion in Asia, will leave his post on April 1 next year, Volvo said in a statement.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo Deputy CEO Halonen to retire in 2008" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.