STOCKHOLM, Aug 22 (Reuters) - World number two truck maker Volvo said on Friday it had finalised a deal with Eicher Motors to set up a new joint venture company in India. Volvo said in a statement that the 50 percent stake in the venture was consolidated in the group as of Aug. 1. (Reporting by Stockholm newsroom)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo finalises Eicher Motors JV deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.