STOCKHOLM, March 24 (Reuters) - Heavy truck and bus maker Volvo said on Wednesday it had won an order for 118 buses to be used in the public transport system in the Colombian capital of Bogota. Volvo signed the order for the B12MA model buses with three Colombian operators, Conexion Movil, Express del Futuro and Merobus, the Swedish manufacturer said in a statement. The value of the deal was not disclosed.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo gets order for 118 buses from Colombia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642