(Repeats to fix typo in "the Netherlands" in headline) STOCKHOLM, Jan 31 (Reuters) - The world's second biggest truck and bus maker Volvo said on Monday it had received an order from the Netherlands to deliver 50 buses. "We have received an order for 50 buses from (Dutch public transport company) Connexxion," Per-Martin Johansson, the spokesman for the Volvo bus unit said.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo gets order for 50 buses from the Netherlands" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642