STOCKHOLM, Nov 23 (Reuters) - World number-two truck maker Volvo said on Friday it would issue two 500 million Swedish crown ($80 million) bonds under its Euro medium term notes programme. The bonds will be issued on Nov. 26, maturing on Nov. 26, 2009. One loan is fixed rate, the other has a floating three month rate. Volvo gave no further information. (Reporting by Simon Johnson)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo to issue 1 bln SEK euro MTNs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.