STOCKHOLM, Feb 25 (Reuters) - World No. 2 truckmaker Volvo's is to make its largest single investment in a project to develop new truck models, Swedish daily Dagens Industri said on Wednesday. The paper quoted Volvo Chairman Finn Johnsson saying the investment was "the biggest single investment that has ever been decided on by Volvo's board." Johnsson would not give further details. The paper said the five-year project would see the development of new models for Volvo's truck brands, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo to make big investment in new trucks-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642