NEW DELHI, May 26 (Reuters) - World number two truck maker Volvo said it may bring its commercial finance business to India through its joint venture with Indian commercial vehicle maker Eicher Motors Ltd . "We will look into bringing the financing business in India," Par Ostberg, who will be the chairman of Volvo-Eicher joint venture, told a news conference. (Reporting by C.J. Kuncheria, Editing by Mark Williams)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo may bring commercial finance biz via Eicher JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.