BRUSSELS, Nov 22 (Reuters) - Swedish industrial group Volvo AB could have to wait years before it can begin manufacturing heavy trucks in China together with potential joint venture partner Dongfeng Motor Group Co Ltd . "We are 90 percent through with our discussions," Volvo Deputy Chief Executive Jorma Halonen told Reuters in Brussels on Thursday, adding though that progress in talks was not the only factor affecting its timetable. When asked when the joint venture could be finalised, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo might be in for long wait with Dongfeng JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.