LONDON, May 23 (Reuters) - Volvo Treasury, guaranteed by Volvo AB , the world's second-biggest truck maker, plans to price a 1 billion euro ($1.35 billion) 10-year bond later on Wednesday, a banking source said. The bond will be priced to yield mid-swaps plus 45 basis points, the source said, at the low end of initial guidance of "high 40s" basis points, suggesting good demand for the paper. BNP Paribas, Citigroup and HSBC are managing the sale. Volvo Treasury is rated A3 by Moody's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo plans to price 1 bln euro 10-yr bond -source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642