LONDON, May 23 (Reuters) - Volvo Treasury, guaranteed by Volvo AB , the world's number two truck maker, on Wednesday priced a 1 billion euro 10-year bond, one of the banks managing the sale said. The bond was priced at 99.423 with a coupon of 5 percent, giving a spread of 45 basis points over mid-swaps, the bank said, at the low end of guidance of "high 40s" basis points over, suggesting good demand for the paper. The spread equates to 70.9 basis points over the January 2017 Bund . BNP ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo prices 1.0 bln euro 10-yr bond -lead" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.