STOCKHOLM, Oct 23 (Reuters) - The world's number two truck maker, AB Volvo , reported expectations-beating third-quarter earnings on Thursday and upgraded its forecast for total sales of heavy trucks in Western Europe this year. Pre-tax profit was 1.3 billion Swedish crowns ($169.5 million) compared with a forecast of 940 million crowns in a Reuters poll of analysts, and 584 million crowns in the same period last year. Volvo's sales at 40.5 billion crowns for the July-September period ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo Q3 profit soars, firm ups Europe sales fcast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.