BEIJING, March 29 (Reuters) - Swedish truck maker AB Volvo raised on Monday its forecast for growth in the North American and European trucks markets this year. Chief Executive Leif Johansson, speaking on the sidelines of a news conference at the opening of a new plant, said the market for trucks in North America could grow as much as 20 percent, more than the 10-15 percent expected earlier. He saw demand in Europe rising five to six percent this year against a February forecast of two ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo raises Europe, N.American truck demand forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642