STOCKHOLM, Dec 20 (Reuters) - The world's number two truck maker, Sweden's Volvo , said on Wednesday its Canadian unit Nova Bus had won an order for 322 articulated buses from the province of Quebec's transit authorities. Volvo said the 18-metre buses would be delivered 2009-2012. The contract includes a 2-year option for the purchase of an additional 100 buses for the years 2013 and 2014. Volvo gave no financial details for the deal.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo says Canadian unit wins order for 322 buses" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.