SHANGHAI, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Sweden's Volvo AB sees its truck sales in China as flat between 1,100 and 1,200 units in 2006, a senior company executive said on Tuesday. Truck sales in China are expected to grow at a double digit rate in 2007, Fredrik Hogberg, president of Volvo Truck Greater China, told Reuters on the sidelines of a business forum in Shanghai on Tuesday. Volvo operates a heavy-duty truck venture with China National Heavy-Duty Truck Corp.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo says China truck sales flat in 2006" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.