STOCKHOLM, May 23 (Reuters) - The world's second biggest truck maker, Sweden's Volvo, said on Friday it received an order for 500 of its new VN trucks from Covenant Transport Inc. in the United States.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo says gets U.S. order for 500 trucks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.