LONDON, Jan 23 (Reuters) - Swedish truckmaker Volvo is close to hiring an investment bank for a possible three billion euros ($3.8 billion) placing of its shares in rival firm Scania , the Financial Times said on Friday. Volvo has also had talks with potential buyers for its 31 percent voting stake in Scania, the report added. "We have had and are still having discussions with a number of potential buyers," said Per Lojdquist, Volvo head of corporate communications, according to the FT. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo seeks bank for Scania placement -FT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.