STOCKHOLM, April 25 (Reuters) - The world's number two truck maker, Sweden's Volvo , said on Monday it saw the European heavy truck market potentially coming in at the lower end of its forecast of 0-5 percent growth this year. "We still see it (the market) in the 0-5 percent range and potentially at the lower end of that," Volvo Chief Executive Leif Johansson told a news conference. "If we're looking at the beginning of the year (it is) perhaps slightly closer to zero. If we're looking ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo sees Europe truck mkt at low end of forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.