SHANGHAI, China, March 31 (Reuters) - World number two truck maker, AB Volvo , expects its truck sales to increase this year at least in line with market growth Europe and North America, Volvo Trucks CEO Jorma Halonen said on Wednesday. Volvo Trucks had a 15.6 percent market share in Europe in February and 10.7 percent of the North American market, Halonen told a briefing in China for financial market investors and analysts and the media.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo sees truck sales growth at least at mkt pace" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.