SHANGHAI, Dec 23 (Reuters) - Sweden's Volvo has sold around 2,000 buses to China's Dazhong Transportation (Group) Co for 1.6 billion yuan ($193 million), an official at Volvo's joint venture said on Monday. The deal is Volvo's biggest ever city bus deal, a spokesman for the Swedish firm's 50-percent-owned Shanghai Sunwin Bus Corp told Reuters. The first 20 buses were delivered to Dazhong after it and Sunwin signed the deal on Saturday, he said. Sunwin is 50-percent-owned by China's third ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo sells 2,000 buses to Chinese company" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642