SHANGHAI, Jan 25 (Reuters) - Volvo Cars, owned by China's Geely Holding Group, plans to establish its China headquarters and technology centre in Shanghai, the company said on Tuesday. The automaker also said in a statement released ahead of a news conference that it aimed to become one of the leading luxury brands in China by 2015. Geely, parent of Geely Automobile Holdings , took over Ford Motor's Volvo car unit last year in China's biggest acquisition of a foreign car maker, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo to set up China headquarters in Shanghai" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642