STOCKHOLM, Jan 28 (Reuters) - The world's second biggest truck maker Volvo of Sweden said on Wednesday its Renault Trucks unit had agreed to set up a joint venture with Chinese truck producer Dong Feng Motors. Under the agreement Renault Trucks will buy a stake in Dong Feng Liuzhou Motors, a Dong Feng subsidiary, in 2004. The stake size and price have yet to be decided. The Chinese joint venture is to produce 7,000 trucks a year for the Chinese market in five years time, Volvo said in a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo to set up jv with Chinese firm" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642