LONDON, May 23 (Reuters) - Volvo Treasury, guaranteed by Volvo AB , the world's number two truck maker, has set guidance on a benchmark 10-year euro bond it plans to sell, a banking source said on Wednesday. The bond will be priced to yield mid-swaps plus "high 40s" basis points, the source said. Benchmark euro bonds usually total a minimum 500 million euros ($672.7 million). Volvo held a roadshow on Monday and Tuesday for the sale. BNP Paribas, Citigroup and HSBC are managing the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo sets guidance on 10-year euro bond -source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642