LONDON, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Volvo Treasury Services AB, guaranteed by Swedish automaker Volvo , plans to sell a 150 million pound bond due December 2006 on Friday, a banker familiar with the sale said. The bond is set to yield around 50 basis points over UK Gilts, the banker said. Volvo Treasury earlier mandated BNP Paribas and JP Morgan to manage the sale. Volvo Treasury is rated A3 with a stable outlook by Moody's Investors Service.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo Treasury 150 mln stg seen Gilts +50 bps area" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642