STOCKHOLM, Feb 28 (Reuters) - The world's number two truck maker, Sweden's Volvo , on Wednesday reported a 6 percent year-on-year drop in truck deliveries in January. Volvo said in a statement that deliveries of its Mack brand were down 47 percent, while deliveries from Renault Trucks fell 22 percent. Deliveries from Volvo-labelled Trucks rose 30 percent compared with the year-earlier period.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo truck deliveries fell 6 pct in January" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.