STOCKHOLM, Dec 19 (Reuters) - Sweden's Volvo , the world's second biggest truck maker, said on Tuesday it had won an order for for 200 trucks from Den Hartogh Liquid Logistics in the Netherlands. Deliveries will start in February 2007.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo wins 200 truck order in Netherlands" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.