STOCKHOLM, Nov 29 (Reuters) - The world's number two truck maker, Sweden's Volvo , has signed agreements to deliver 152 buses in China, the firm said on Tuesday. Volvo, whose bus business has two joint venture companies in China, said in a statement it had concluded a framework agreement to supply 100 buses to Quick Deer. The first 10 buses will be delivered during the remainder of this year and the rest in 2006, the firm said. Volvo said it had also signed orders for an additional 52 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo wins Chinese bus orders" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642