STOCKHOLM, Dec 28 (Reuters) - Swedish truck and bus maker Volvo said on Tuesday it won an order for 150 double-deck buses from Singapore's largest public bus operator SBS Transit. Deliveries of the vehicles will start in August 2005 and continue for 12 months, Volvo said. It did not give a value of the deal.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo wins Singapore order for 150 buses" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642