(For an expanded Hong Kong IPO diary, click ) SHANGHAI, June 23 (Reuters) - Volvo AB's partner in China aims to list in Hong Kong this year to fund an expansion that could more than double its sales in four years. "We hope to float shares in Hong Kong before the end of the year to help fund our capacity expansion," an executive at China National Heavy-Duty Truck Corp., who declined to be named, told Reuters on Friday. He did not give a fund-raising target. China National, which has a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo's China partner targets HK listing in 2006" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.