PARIS, Dec 21 (Reuters) - Renault Trucks, a unit of Sweden's Volvo, is in talks to combine its defence division with Panhard, Les Echos reported, quoting the French armoured vehicle manufacturer's chief executive. "We are looking at models for a tie-up, but nothing's been decided," Panhard CEO Christian Mons was quoted as saying by the French financial daily. Renault Trucks and Panhard representatives did not immediately return calls and messages seeking comment. (Reporting by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo's Renault Trucks in Panhard talks, Echos says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642