MUNICH, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Siemens Chairman Heinrich von Pierer on Thursday ruled himself out of the running to become chairman of Volkswagen when the carmaker names a new supervisory board head next year. "I don't have the time," he told reporters at Siemens' annual meeting when asked if he could take over at VW, on whose supervisory board he already sits. He also said there were "physical reasons" why he wouldn't want to be VW chairman since he already splits his time between Munich ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Von Pierer rules out becoming Volkswagen chairman" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.