MOSCOW, Nov 7 (Reuters) - VTB , Russia's second biggest lender, agreed to provide up to 38 billion roubles ($1.2 billion) in loans to Russian car maker GAZ , the bank said on Sunday. The facility of up to 7 years will be used to refinance a syndicated loan and to support investment projects, VTB added. GAZ, majority owned by aluminium tycoon Oleg Deripaska, came close to collapse during the financial crisis of 2008-09 but expects to grow net profit by nearly 50 percent to 3 billion ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VTB to lend up to $1.2 bln to Russian carmaker GAZ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.