FRANKFURT, April 30 (Reuters) - Volkswagen AG Chief Financial Officer Hans Dieter Poetsch said on Friday that a strong euro could mean the group would not reach its operating profit target for 2004. "We've still got a chance up to a dollar-euro exchange rate of 1.25," Poetsch told analysts. "Anything else is not impossible, but very difficult." The group's target for the full year, which it has called "ambitious", is to post operating profits of more than 2.5 billion euros ($3 billion) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW 04 guidance "very difficult" with strong euro" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642