LONDON, July 28 (Reuters) - Volkswagen Financial Services AG, a unit of carmaker Volkswagen AG , will price its planned increase of its 4.75 percent bond due July 2011 at 72 basis points over mid-swaps, said a source close to the deal on Wednesday. The 250 million euro sale will raise the size of the issue to one billion euros and is expected to be launched on Wednesday. ABN AMRO, Calyon, DZ Bank and HSBC are managing the increase for VW Financial Services, rated A3 by Moody's Investors ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW 2011 bond tap seen at swaps +72 bps - source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642