FRANKFURT, Feb 24 (Reuters) - German carmaker Volkswagen has more than doubled its profit after tax in 2011 to 16 billion euros ($21.3 billion), a German paper reported on Friday. The board will therefore propose a significantly higher dividend, the Hannoversche Allgemeine Zeitung said, without citing its sources. The paper added the works council has asked for a bigger bonus for employees. Volkswagen reported profit after tax of 7.2 billion euros in 2010. Its supervisory board is due to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW 2011 post-tax profit 16 bln eur - report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.