FRANKFURT, July 29 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's target for boosting pretax profit 4 billion euros ($4.84 billion) by 2008 is based on the 2004 pretax profit of 1.099 billion, finance chief Hans Dieter Poetsch said on Friday. "The basis (for comparison) is the pretax profit figure of 2004, and in fact we recorded 1.099 billion as the pretax profit figure in 2004 so that is the basis. We will probably take a rough figure of 1.1 billion for our ForMotion Plus (efficiency) programme," he told a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW aims for 2008 pretax profit around 5.1 bln eur" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.