FRANKFURT, Nov 14 (Reuters) - Europe's biggest carmaker, Volkswagen AG , is set to announce a 10 percent cut in its five-year capital spending plan after a supervisory board meeting later on Friday, an industry source told Reuters. "It will be about a 10 percent cut," the source said, adding that would mean spending of around 30 billion euros ($35 billion) over the next five years at the group's core automotive business. VW last reviewed its long-term spending plans a year ago, when it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW to announce 10 pct spending cut -source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.