LONDON, Nov 24 (Reuters) - Volkswagen Bank late on Tuesday sold a 1.2 billion euro bond backed by auto loans, the debut deal on Germany's True Sale Initiative platform, a banker familiar with the sale said on Wednesday. The deal included 400 million euros of class A1 notes, rated triple-A by Moody's Investors Service and Fitch Ratings, with a weighted average life of 0.58 years, priced at par with a coupon of 6 basis points over one-month Euribor, the banker said. Further, there are 760 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW Bank sells Driver 1 auto loan bond -banker" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.